Southbank would like patrons to be aware that we are updating our covid policy to make masks and vaccination proof optional. You will no longer be required to wear a mask in the theatre or show vaccination cards for entrance.
Our policy has been guided by the venues that we rent from, and today, we heard that Fonseca Theatre’s policy has changed to make masks and proof of vaccination no longer required, but optional.
- How do you feel about vaccination? We all strongly recommend vaccination, and we hope that everyone stays healthy. All of us in this show are vaccinated.
- Will cast and crew be testing? Our actors and crew will be testing in order to keep our audiences safe, and we will monitor any symptoms.
- What do I do if I, as a patron, am sick? If a patron is not feeling well, we strongly recommend changing your tickets or getting a refund (contact email@example.com to change or cancel tickets).
- Will you have concessions available? Yes, we will have wine, water, and sodas available for purchase.
- What about future venues and their policies? Our next several shows after Didn’t See That Coming will be at the Shelton Auditorium at Butler University. Butler’s policy is that they do not require masks or vaccination checks.
If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to Marcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.